Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome to my new blog.

There are times in my day when I need to stop and pray. I need to talk to God, and I need to hear Him when I pray. Sometimes, I am just overwhelmed with a need to understand what is going on and why, where to turn, what to do, or what not to do. For me, I am always looking for a fresh way to do this that helps. So starting today, I am making a place where you can post your prayers to God. Ask Him for help, direction, forgiveness, or whatever you need to pray about. This is a public forum, so remember what needs to be private should stay private, but feel free to write a post to God. If there is a scripture or word of encouragement I can offer as a called minister of the Gospel serving in a local church, I will send you a line. Philippians 4:6 says, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."

No comments:

Post a Comment